- Cedar Cottage Food Network Society
- CCFN is an active collaboration of community members, agencies, service providers and organizations working together to enhance the health and well-being in our neighborhoods by supporting and coordinating local food security initiatives and improving access to community health, social services and community-based programs. Join us. It's free, fun and makes a difference! Email the coordinator and receive our monthly e-newsletter.
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
The KCC Neighbour is a community newspaper by and for people living in the Kensington/Cedar Cottage area that is distributed to 15,000 households and local businesses and organizations. Look for the next exciting edition in October 2009.
They Need Your Content by September 21st, 2009.
The KCC Neighbour focusses on the strength and spirit of the people in our community and emphasizes the partnership between residents, businesses and organizations. Help build the future of this paper.
You can contribute by:
• Writing a story. Some examples include showcasing a member of the community who is making a difference, sharing your community concerns or highlighting the cultural diversity of our neighbourhood. They welcome your ideas!
• Sending in photos. They encourage submissions for their cover and to accompany stories in order to illustrate life in Kensington/Cedar Cottage.
• Providing information about local programs or upcoming community events.
• Advertising your local business in their marketplace pullout. Call for ad sizes and prices, 604-874-4231.
• Joining their dedicated and dynamic Newspaper Committee to help with layout, advertising, editing and overall production. They look forward to your participation!
- ► 2011 (14)
- ▼ 2009 (10)